Christianity, Jesus, Patriotism, Support Troops, Warrior, For our troops, American Hero, Patriotic Apparel, Patriotic Clothing

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Jesus Was A Patriotic Warrior!

My name is Jake. I am very passionate about my patriotism and my love of our military troops! I believe that both God and his son, Jesus, were great warriors.
This blog is a collection of writings and postings about my journey as a Christian. Not only my journey in getting to build an intimate loving relationship with Jesus but also my own masculine journey.

I read a book awhile back called Wild At Heart that was written by John Eldredge and it changed my life! It pointed out that written inside all men's hearts are three desires...An adventure to live, a battle to fight, and a beauty to rescue. This book really woke me up and made me take a look at my life and make some much needed changes!

I'm going to share my journey with you, share this amazing book, share with you some of the amazing charities that I am involved with, share my opinions on Jesus as far as the patriotic warriors goes and I hope you will choose to take this journey with me!

Please keep in mind that even though I speak of my own personal masculine journey that this is not just for men. Ladies have similar desires written into their hearts and we will touch on that as well.

Please visit my Facebook page, Jesus was a patriotic warrior, and "like" it. Thank you and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment